Consumers are granted a warranty as stipulated by national regulations.
Warranty claims must be raised against the shop/seller of the product.
The warranty covers production- and/or material defects on the product.
Valid proof of purchase (receipt/warranty certificate/invoice) must be presented, in order to claim the warranty.
The warranty does not apply:
- if the instructions in the user manual have not been followed
- if the appliance has been interfered with
- if the appliance has been mishandled, subjected to rough treatment, or has suffered any other form of damage
- if faults have arisen as a result of faults in your electricity supply
- if the product is used for commercial purposes
Read the manual and check the product carefully, before you complain.
Spare parts and accessories:
Service partners in Denmark/Sweden, Germany and Spain has a limited assortment of spare parts and accessories.
Denmark & Sweden
CJ Hvidevareservice Aalborg Aps
DK-9200 Aalborg SV
DK Tel: 87 41 71 30
SE Tel: 08-403 00 161
Web: www.spanrep.dk / www.spanrep.se
W2 – Germany GmbH
Frankfurter Strasse 70
Tel: 6074 69 34 555
Fax: 6074 69 35 261
Residencial Marina-Sol Nº 30
03177 San Fulgencio (Alicante)
For other areas, please contact with the shop for further assistance regarding service and warranty.