The Melissa brand was launched in the early 1980s and was created around the concept of providing products that are relevant, functional and available to everyone. Melissa consists of an extensive and far-reaching product portfolio that covers all the product groups within electrical household appliances. With a Brand Awareness of over 70%, Melissa is an integral and valued part of many homes in Scandinavia.
- Melissa is divided into subcategories and sub-brands to maintain clarity in this well-developed sphere.
- On the market, Melissa is characterized by representing individual products, but also to a high degree ranges and concepts. A common design expression binds the commercial spheres together.
- Melissa is primarily sold in discount stores, and supermarkets and hypermarkets. It is a flexible brand, and with its broad product mix, fits into almost all distribution channels.
- The brand is known for quality, innovation and value for money.
- On average a Melissa product is sold every 20 seconds all year round.